For our meetings in public, we make these commitments to you:
- We will publish agenda papers on our website, five working days before the meeting.
- Paper copies of the agenda will be available at each meeting.
- We will allow 10 minutes before the start of each meeting for you to make a statement or ask a question about items on that day’s agenda – this is our ‘Open Forum’.
- We will invite written questions on the items on our agenda. You should submit these questions at least 48 hours before the meeting. You can do this by submitting a question via the form on the Partnership's 'Contact us' page
Questions submitted less than 48 hours before the meeting will not be considered at the meeting.
- If time permits, we will answer written questions as part of the relevant agenda item. If we run out of time, we will agree with you how you would like your question to be answered.
- We will also post your question and our answer on our website.
We aim to make fair, transparent and well-informed decisions. But please remember that Joint Committee meetings are business meetings which we hold in public, not ‘Public meetings’. We think that our meetings will be far more successful if everyone is courteous and respects each other. To enable us to carry out our business effectively, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines: