This compilation of wellbeing resources for Leeds and York staff covers:
- How to respond effectively to the Corona crisis by Dr Russ Harris, author of The Happiness Trap
- The psychological needs of healthcare staff as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic
- Living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- Looking after your mental wellbeing
- New national NHS helpline for staff
- Take the lead – talk about your emotional wellbeing
- British Medical Association - your wellbeing
- Psychological self-help apps for all NHS staff
- Psychological resilience through the pandemic
- Top ten messages for supporting healthcare staff during the Covid-19 pandemic
Our virtual events
Leeds Health and Care Academy is running a number of virtual events covering system leadership, Network Club and capturing Covid-19 stories.
You may recall that we promised a short virtual session focussed on exploring System Leadership in the current climate. Well we have been working away in the background to provide you with a whole programme of different events from speakers within our system and beyond, exploring lots of different topics. These interactive sessions are designed to get you thinking ‘systems’ as we start to settle into our ‘new normal’.
All these exciting sessions will be bookable through Eventbrite, please click here and then on the ‘live events’ tab to view everything that’s on offer. Be sure to follow the page as more events will be added as we move throughout the year. If you think that you are also able to facilitate a session, please do get in touch with us.
The Virtual Networking Club
We have established a Virtual Networking Club to support system working through the current climate. The idea is that each month you will be paired up with someone from the club and encouraged to set up a virtual meeting to introduce yourselves, your role and your system over a virtual coffee (or other beverage). If you would like to sign up to be part of the club you can fill out the registration form here.
We will be pairing people up from across the system, some examples being, primary care, third sector, independent sector, social care, charities, community workers. The list is endless. We make the first matches in July so sign up if you want to get involved.
Capturing your stories
We are continuing to collect your stories and examples of system leadership within the current Covid-19 pandemic using the form here. We be grateful if could complete the form and share it with your colleagues, to help us build a catalogue of examples that we can use in future system leadership sessions and further bring to life system leadership in Leeds.