This draft communication and involvement plan sets out the West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership Programmes and NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board objectives for 2022/23.
The purpose of this plan and supporting actions is to set out a clear and consistent approach to external and internal communications and involvement with partners, stakeholders, people, and communities to meet our West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership’s vision, aims, and objectives. We want to ensure that all sections of the community, including those from seldom heard groups, find it easy to contact us and understand what information, advice and support we can provide. We also welcome comments on our plan. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An easy read version and a plan on a page has also been produced.
- Download the latest draft version of the communication and involvement plan for your comments.
- Find out more about our draft communication and involvement plan
- Download the plan on a page - plain text version
- Plan on a page - graphic designed version
- Plan on a page - easy read version
- Audio version of the communication and involvement plan summary